While cooking, it’s unavoidable to leave some spills and stains on your cooktop. Not only will these stains make your cooktop look bad, but they also clog your burners given enough time.
The best ceramic cooktop cleaners help you remove all the dirt and stain marks, making your stove and your kitchen countertop look nice and squeaky clean.
Best Ceramic Cooktop Cleaner Review:
Before we get to the buying guide, you can spend some of your time seeing this short review about these cleaning gadgets.
1. Cerama Bryte Ceramic Cooktop Cleaner (28 oz), Scraper, and 5 Cleaning Pads Combo Kit
Cerama Bryte Ceramic Cooktop Cleaner (28 oz), Scraper and 5 Cleaning Pads Combo Kit
- Customers Favorite
- Good value for money
- Can remove food residue efficiently
- Safe for all Radiant and Halogen cooktops
- Contain an eye irritant chemical
2. Cerama Bryte Glass-Ceramic Cooktop Cleaning Pads for Stubborn Stains, 10 Count
Cerama Bryte Glass-Ceramic Cooktop Cleaning Pads for Stubborn Stains, 10 Count
1 used from $5.99
- Super cheap price
- Can soften stains and residues
- Convenient disposable product
- Safe and non-woven fibers pads
- Not suitable for plastic material and painted surfaces
3. Cerama Bryte Glass-Ceramic Cooktop Cleaning Combo – Cooktop Cleaner (28 oz), with Touchups Spray (16 oz)
Cerama Bryte Glass-Ceramic Cooktop Cleaning Combo - Cooktop Cleaner (28 oz), with Touchups Spray (16 oz)
- Safe for all smooth tops
- Easy-to-use spray bottle type
- Can remove fingerprints and smudges
- Clean wipes without scratching the surface
- Can leave white residues after spraying
4. Weiman Cooktop and Stove Top Cleaner Kit -10 oz. Scrubbing Pad, Cleaning Tool, Razor, Scraper
Weiman Cooktop and Stove Top Cleaner Kit - Glass Cook Top Cleaner and Polish 10 oz. Scrubbing Pad, Cleaning Tool, Razor, Scraper
- Non-abrasive cooktop pads
- The package includes accessories
- Can make glass surfaces look shinier
- Will not scratch or damage your cooktop
- Can remove heavily burned foods, grease & grime
- The scraper is not sufficiently sharp enough
5. Weiman Glass Cooktop Heavy Duty Cleaner & Polish, Smooth Top Ranges with its Gentle Formula – 10 Oz., Clear
Weiman Glass Cooktop Heavy Duty Cleaner & Polish - Shines and Protects Glass/Ceramic Smooth Top Ranges with its Gentle Formula - 10 Oz., Clear
- Very affordable price
- Clear scent with no heavy chemical smell
- You can use paper towels with this liquid
- It can protect glass/ceramic smooth top ranges
- Not strong enough to handle food residues on the surface
6. Cerama Bryte Combo Kit POW-R Grip, Scraper, Ceramic Surfaces, 10 Ounces, 5 Pack
Cerama Bryte Combo Kit POW-R Grip, Scraper, Pads & Removes Tough Stains Cooktop and Stove Top Cleaner for Glass - Ceramic Surfaces, 10 Ounces, 5 Pack
- The bottle can be refilled easily
- Non-toxic bio-degradeable material
- The bottle can be refilled easily
- It can remove burnt foods without scratching,
- Does not contain plastic beads or dimethicone
- The straight blade is not very long-lasting
Buying Guide for the Best Ceramic Cooktop Cleaners
There are some details you need to know about cleaner liquid before choosing one suitable for your kitchen:
There are two main styles of cleaning liquid containers: regular bottles and spray bottles. If convenience is your priority, opt for spray bottles.
Volume and size
Cooktop cleaning liquid comes in multiple sizes. From regular bottles that fit in your hand to big gallon jugs suitable for industrial uses, you need to choose the right size depending on your needs.
If you are a professional house cleaner or a restaurant owner, the optimal option would be gallon jug size. Otherwise, regular bottles should be enough for everyday use,
Avoid harmful chemicals
Depending on the type and purpose of a liquid cleaner, it can contain a certain amount of ammonia, ethylene glycol monobutyl acetate, sodium hypochlorite, or trisodium phosphate.
Depending on the ingredients used, cooktop cleaner liquid can irritate the skin, eyes, nose, and throat. They can be poisonous to humans and animals if accidentally swallowed or inhaled.
With that said, you shouldn’t consider buying products containing too many of the aforementioned chemicals. They can harm your health in the long term.
You should aim for cleaning liquids with neutral pH. Not too high nor too low, neutral is the best pH range for ceramic cooktops.
Compatibility with ceramic surfaces
One important note, not all cleaner agents are compatible with all surfaces or cooktops. Check the product details for exact information and see if you can use it on a ceramic stove or not.
Some products aren’t suitable for glass surfaces or ceramic surfaces. Make sure that the product you’re considering is the correct item for your kitchen.
Bonus cleaning kit
Many suppliers will give out their customers cleaning kits as a bonus. They can be sponges, cleaning pads, soft rags, etc.
These small items can prove to be very convenient as you won’t have to spend extra money to buy additional cleaning supplies from another party.
How much do they cost?
Regular-sized containers can cost you anywhere between $8 to $20 per unit.
Should I use gloves while using them?
Yes, you should. Using a pair of gloves can significantly reduce contact between your skin and the harmful chemicals in the cleaning liquid.
While they can harm your body only if you inhale or swallow the chemical, skin contact with the liquid can still potentially damage your body.
How much will I spend on these products in the long run?
For cleaning liquids and detergents, an average family would spend roughly $95 to $120 per year. If you look at monthly expenses, this number can reach $8 or $12 per month.
These numbers can be higher if you use them for businesses such as restaurants, workshops, coffee shops, food stalls, or offices.
How do I use these cleaners on the burners?
The first rule is to clean up any spill as soon as possible, especially with liquid spills. Aside from dust particles, spills are the main culprit clogging your burners, causing lower gas flow and reduced flame strength.
To effectively clean your burners, use warm water, soapy water, or lemon juice with soft sponges to soften any stain marks and residuals. After that, lightly apply the cleaning liquid to the surface and wipe everything clean.
Avoid hard scrubs and metal sponges because they can rub off labels on the cooktop.
Hopefully, you gained valuable information from it. I believe you will be more confident in choosing the best ceramic cooktop cleaners for your kitchen.
If you have time to spare, please share your opinion in the comment section. It can be helpful to other readers, and people will greatly appreciate it.
Thank you for reading!